To make it easier for our pastors to register their kids for Youth Camp, it is our intention to provide the following means of completing
registration for all campers for Youth Camp. In the end, the registrar must have two copies of the registration document for each camper.
Pastors may download a registration form from this location, fill one form per camper and then copy it two times. Each form must show a signature of the parent or guardian.
Upon completion of all three forms (per camper), please mail two completed forms to Rev Phil Frye prior to camp and keep one copy for the pastor.
Again, no emailed registration forms will be accepted this year. All forms must have the signature of the parent or guardian of the camper.
Download Registration for Camp
Download Camper Registration in PDF Format
Download Adult/Worker/Team Leader Registration in PDF Format
Download Camper Registration in JPG Format
Download Adult/Worker/Team Leader Registration in JPG Format
Download Dress Code for Camp
Step-by-Step Registration Procedures
1. Choose method by which you want to download file from list above.
2. Download registration form to your computer.
3. Save the file on your computer.
4. Print form on your printer.
5. Duplicate/copy the form to obtain three per camper.
6. Complete all forms including signatures.....these are the originals. Keep them close! Make one copy of each for your files as pastor.
7. Choose method of delivery to Rev Frye. Remember, he must have all registrations one month prior to camp to complete early registration.
8. Mail the completed forms to Rev Frye, along with a check from your church, to him at:7660 S. SR25, Rochester, IN 46975