To make it easier for our pastors to register their kids for Youth Camp, it is our intention to provide the following means of completing
registration for all campers for Youth Camp. In the end, the registrar must have two copies of the registration document for each camper.
Pastors may download a registration form from this location and then print one form per camper to be completed and then mailed to Rev Phil Frye prior to camp.
He will then make multiple copies to be used for registration. Downloads may be made from PDF file or JPG file.
Alternatively, pastors may download a file, complete one form for each camper, save it as an individual file to be mailed
to Rev Phil Frye for registration after printing....or, more conveniently, attach completed registration files to an email to Rev Frye at his email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev Frye will take each resistration file emailed to him, print one copy and produce all necessary additional copies needed for camp. This last method provides the pastor the most convenient
method of registering his campers, costs nothing in mail expenses and provides the registrar with immediate information. For those reasons, we encourage everyone to use this method. However,
please use whichever method most appeals to you. Thank you for your help in registering your campers early.
Download Registration for Camp
Download Camper Registration in PDF Format
Download Adult/Worker/Team Leader Registration in PDF Format
Download Registration in MS Word Format
Download Camper Registration in JPG Format
Download Adult/Worker/Team Leader Registration in JPG Format
Download Dress Code for Camp
Step-by-Step Registration Procedures
1. Choose method by which you want to download file from list above.
2. Download registration form to your computer.
3. Save the file on your computer.
4. Print form on your printer.
5. Duplicate/copy the form to obtain one per camper.
6. Complete all forms including signatures.....these are the originals. Keep them close! Make one copy of each for your files as pastor.
7. Choose method of delivery to Rev Frye. Remember, he must have all registrations one month prior to camp to complete early registration.
8. If you choose to mail the completed forms to Rev Frye, mail them, along with a check from your church, to him at:7660 S. SR25, Rochester, IN 46975
9. If you choose to email applications to Rev Frye, input all information from originals onto one form per camper. When the information has been completed on the electronic form
on your computer, save the file with an individual file name, perhaps by the name of the camper (i.e. DaveM.doc). Repeat this process for all of your campers. When finished, you should have
one file for each camper. Forward all of these files to Rev Frye at email@example.com
Bring all original registration forms
with you to camp and deliver them to Rev Frye when you arrive. There must be at least one original, signed registration form for every camper attending camp. Also remember to mail Rev Frye
a check from your church for the registrations to arrive one month before camp.
10. Rev Frye will send you a "receipt email" confirming that he has received your registrations. If you have not received this confirmation shortly after sending your registrations
to him, please query him. The internet email service isn't always the most efficient.